Sunday 26 July 2015

LOTV February fairy

Hello lovely people,

I have spent a very enjoyable and relaxing weekend with family and am ready for what will no doubt be another super busy week in work, but hey, it keeps me out of trouble!

I am very excited to share a sneak peek of one of the next release of stamps from LOTV and we have some new fairy images, one for each month in fact!
The fairies are always really popular and I know you are going to LOVE them!


I was in the mood for a fancy fold so chose a gatefold card base and in keeping with the romantic feel to the stamp, I have used papers with hearts on, and a pretty pink colour scheme.


This little fairy represents 'February' hence the cute hearts on her headband and wand, which have both had the Glamour Dust treatment.


Card recipe;
Image: February fairy - LOTV...coming soon!
Dies: Heart flower swirl - Magnolia Doohickeys

Copic colours;
Skin: E000/00/21/11/04 & R20
Hair: E53/57/59
Darker pink: R81/83/85
Socks: RV0000/000
Wings: RV0000/000/R81/83
Ground: T0/1/2/3/4

Keep your eyes peeled for more sneak peeks from myself and the rest of the LOTV Design Collective over the next week, and it's not just fairies, there are lots of fabulous Christmas images to come as well :-)

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,


Challenges I am entering;
Papertake Weekly (build it up)
Fussy and Fancy (things with wings)

16 comments:

  1. Adorable, love the pink and fab fold

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute Kat. Love the pink and that design / layout is perfect
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully coloured image and gorgeous design.
    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kat
    Fabulous cute image....... Love your colouring... Gorgeous Papers.... Makes a stunning card...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous Sam..sweet little Fairy all dressed up in pink and coloured beautifully..love the flowers and papers and fabulous fold, just beautiful.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card, gorgeous image and design. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kat, this is a really beautiful card. Your colouring is gorgeous and I love your gatefold card design with these wonderful pink stitched layers - so pretty - February is one of my favourites from the new release...and your card is truly inspirational.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Kat. I love the sweet image, beautiful colours and such a pretty design.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Kat, she is a winner! Beautiful card hun, and such gorgeous artwork on the fairy, LOVE IT! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous gate fold Kat! The image is just so adorable and you did such a beautiful job coloring and with the layout. It is filled with inspiration!!! I need to revisit gate folds! Beautiful!
    Hugs, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a gorgeous fancy fold card Kat. I love the adorable image which is beautifully coloured. Love the papers.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Fussy and Fancy.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. She's LOVELY, ps did I mention my birthday's in October!!!! LOL
    I love the pink (of course) and she's a real stunner.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. These new stamps are looking very tempting, can't wait for their release - good job it coincides with pay day :)
    A lovely gatefold card, accented by beautiful stitching and colouring.
    Enjoy your evening.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooh Kat......... she's soooooo gorgeous!! Of course, you knew I'd love this little fairy in her glorious pink...... and how you did the wings too with the veins - a clever idea! The beautiful matching papers are perfect - and I do love the gatefold with the double layers on top! Altogether... it's a SWOON from me!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super card...oh so cute image fabulously coloured...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. She's stunning! so pretty love how you have done her wings too! hugs me x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)