Sunday 8 May 2016

Kitty cuddles

Hello lovely people,

Yep, I'm still on holibobs and I have lost track of the amazing sights that I have seen so far; I think there might be a lot of photos by the end!

I have a commissioned card to share with you that I made for a friend to give to her daughter and I have used some of my favourite Maja Design papers.

I see there is a brand new Maja Design collection just out and no surprise, it's gorgeous so that will be a 'must have' for me!

Lilac floral card with veterinary nurse girl (Time 4 Tea digi image)

The recipient of the card is a student veterinary nurse and I was asked to include a brown and white Jack Russell if possible...so I think I got that covered with this fabulous image!

Lilac floral card with veterinary nurse girl (Time 4 Tea digi image)

I've used this layout before and it was perfect for this card to allow me to add all the details I wanted like the 21st birthday sentiment and the name.

I was almost done when I remembered that I had some tiny key charms so popped one of those on and it finished it perfectly.

Lilac floral card with veterinary nurse girl (Time 4 Tea digi image)

Card recipe;
DP: Vintage Spring Basics - Maja Design (available from Live and Love Crafts)
Dies: Old Swedish lace - Magnolia Doohickeys
Charm: Tiny key charm - The Ribbon Girl

Copic colours;
Skin: E000/00/21/11/04 & R20
Hair: E50/53/55/57
Scrubs: G21/24/YG63
Shoes: W00/0/1/2
Grey cat: W4/5/6/7
Ginger cat: E99/YR27/E97
Dog: W00/0/1 & E31/33/35 & R46/39
Ground: W00/0/1/2/3/4

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,



10 comments:

  1. A fabulous card - perfect for the recipient! Your colouring is amazing too.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kat
    Fabulous card.. Love the image...
    Enjoy the rest of the holidahugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fabulous Kat... and so perfect for your friend's daughter from what you describe!!

    Hope you're having a fabulous time!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kat, Fabulous card and you have included everything the customer requested. I adore that image, the papers are gorgeous and love the added flowers and other embellishments. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Kat, love the image and pretty design
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super themed card Kat, just perfect for the recipient. Gorgeous colouring and beautiful design papers too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow!!! I love this xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kat - so glad you are having a wonderful time - you deserve the lovely break.
    This card is amazing. I love that image (I have never seen it before) and your colouring and card design are absolute perfection - the recipient most have been thrilled to bits with this. Enjoy your time making memories.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, beautifully coloured. I'm sure the recipient was very pleased with it.
    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  10. Utterly love this Kat. I think I must have commented on this on Facebook, because I've definitely left some love somewhere about this gorgeous creation! I love the image and how perfect for your pals daughter. Meant to be! Gorgeous papers, I just got my new Maja's and they are dreamy! But I've yet to learn to use them as gorgeously as you do! Love the card design Kat, it's brilliant as always hunny. Enjoy those holibobs, they sound pretty epic! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)