Friday 12 January 2018

Believe in magic

Hello lovely people,

It's Friday and although I am always looking forward to the weekend, I think this one will be a really fabulous one as I am off to the Dies to Die For pop-up shop both days...and I'm doing colouring classes with the amazingly talented Faye - eeeeeek, so excited!

Now, talking of Dies to Die For I have a DT project to share with you and I thought that the MFT tall tag duo would make excellent bookmarks...what do you reckon?!

Bookmark using Magical Unicorns from The Greeting Farm

I have so many small stamps that would fit onto these bookmarks and I think I shall be making a lot more of these, but there was only one choice for my first one...a gorgeous magical unicorn!

Bookmark using Magical Unicorns from The Greeting Farm

If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links at the end of my post or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Also if you are free to drop into the pop-up shop this weekend we would love to see you; we will be at Merriott Village Hall, 51 Broadway, Merriott, Somerset, TA16 5QH, from 10-4 Saturday and 10-12 Sunday.  I'll be colouring but you can just shop and enjoy a slice of cake and hot drink!

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,



Copic colours;
Body: C00, C0, C2
Mane: BG10, BG32, BG15
Bow / horn: RV11, RV32, RV34
Inside ear: R000, R01

Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;
Be a unicorn stamps - The Greeting Farm
Be a unicorn dies - The Greeting Farm
Tall tag duo - My Favorite Things
Tiny hearts pastels 6x6 paper pad - My Favorite Things 
Puffy cloud borders - Lawn Fawn

Other ingredients;
twine, star charm - from stash

6 comments:

  1. Great idea, I love the bookmark it's so pretty with the heart paper and your colouring looks fab x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. Have a fun weekend, looking forward to my next classes in May.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Kat this is so cute, love the unicorn and the little charm :)
    Enjoy your weekend !
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely magical bookmark Kat and love the sweet little unicorn. Enjoy your colouring with Faye I am sure you will have a fabulous time. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is totally fabulous Kat... I LOVE unicorns and LOVE this tag!

    Have a lovely time at the gathering this weekend...

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)