Friday 23 March 2018

Belated chicks

Hello lovely people,

I have a Dies to Die For DT card for you today and I just couldn't resist making another card with those adorable chicks!

Belated birthday card with cute chicks (stamp images are Birthday Chicks from My Favorite Things)

It's a really good job MFT include such great sentiments for belated cards as I always seem to need them - lol!

I am also a huge fan of the MFT Blueprint die sets so I bought myself another one a few weeks back and couldn't wait to try it out.  I actually can't believe I didn't have this one as it is unbelievably versatile, but hey, I have it now!

Belated birthday card with cute chicks (stamp images are Birthday Chicks from My Favorite Things)

If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links at the end of my post or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a wonderful day,



Copic colours;
Chicks: Y11, Y13, Y15, Y19
Cick beaks: YR12, YR16
Green hats: YG23, YG25, YG17
Pink hat / balloon: RV32, RV34, RV19
Blue hat: BG53, BG57

Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;
Birthday Chicks stamps - My Favorite Things
Birthday chicks dies - My Favorite Things
Anything-but-basic birthday wishes stamps - My Favorite Things
Blueprints 27 dies - My Favorite Things
Slim tags trio - Mama Elephant

Other ingredients;
Cool Summer 6x6 paper pad- Echo Park
Twine - from stash

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, I NEED that sentiment!! What cuties. Love the multiple boxes frame. Gorgeous, joyful, happy card. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)