Friday 7 September 2018

Love birds

Hello lovely people,

 I'm coming over all romantic with my Dies to Die For DT card today, which is actually pretty appropriate given that it's my wedding anniversary on Saturday!

Romantic card using MFT Birds of a Feather

I love all the cute elements from this MFT die set and how you can make cards for lots of occasions with them.  I originally sat down to make a new home card but this happened instead!

Romantic card using MFT Birds of a Feather

I coloured the birds, leaves and hearts with Distress Oxides.

I inked the birds after they were die cut so I could give them a little bit of an ombre finish, but for the leaves and hearts I just inked a piece of white card then die cut from that.

Romantic card using MFT Birds of a Feather

If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links below or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for popping in and I hope you have a wonderful day!



Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;
Birds of a feather - My Favorite Things
Heart frame die set - Avery Elle
From the heart sentiments - My Favorite Things
Large dotted square stackables - Lawn Fawn

Distress Oxides;

Tumbled glass
Spun sugar
Bundled sage

3 comments:

  1. I like your Anniversary card kat..it could be a wedding card too! I hope you have a lovely Anniversary and celebrate in style! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this Kat, wonderful design
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)