Friday 2 November 2018

Tweet holiday greetings

Hello lovely people,

Ahem, it's been a while hasn't it?!

Nothing terrible to report...other than my utter pants-ness at getting any blog posts done recently.

But I am back now with a Dies to Die For DT card :-)

Christmas card for the one I love with cute robin pair (image from MFT)

I'll admit that I was quite restrained with the latest MFT release but there was no way I could resist the sweet robin stamps, especially this pair all snuggled up sharing a scarf...just tooooooo cute!

I also used the new holiday sentiment background and stamped it with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide.

Christmas card for the one I love with cute robin pair (image from MFT)

If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links below or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for popping in and I hope you have a lovely cosy day!



Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;
Tweet holidays - My Favorite Things
Tweet holidays die-namics - My Favorite Things
Stitched arch STAX - My Favorite Things
Christmas background - My Favorite Things
Stylish snowflakes - My Favorite Things (for the tiny snowflakes)

Other ingredients;
Crystal Glamour Dust
Distress Oxide in Tumbled Glass

Copic colours;

Robin bodies: E23, E25, E27
Robin tummies: R24, R27, R46, R59
Robin beaks: YR14, YR16
Scarves / hats: BG01, BG02, BG07

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)