Friday 28 December 2018

Penguin Gift Bags

Hello lovely people,

So that's Christmas over for another year, but I have one more Christmassy thing to share for my Dies to Die For DT project this week...


I made these little gift bags to pop some choccies in for my family.

The gift bag is a Mama Elephant die and it's quite an investment so I have debated a long time whether to get it, and I am so glad I did because these bags are fabulous!


I guess it's hard to get a sense of the scale of these; the bag portion is about 10.5 x 8cm and here's me holding one.

FYI: this is the ONLY time I painted my nails all year - lol!


I used some cute penguins to decorate them because I just love penguins!

I have to give a shout out to the Uniko sentiment I used here because it's totally brilliant and I have both Christmas and everyday sentiment sets.  You can't buy these from Dies to Die For online but they do have them at the shows so definitely check them out!


Next time I'm writing will be 2019 (eeek!), so see you then :-)

If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links below or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for popping in and I hope you have a wonderful day!



Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;
Tote Bag 3D XL - Mama Elephant
Arctic penguins - Mama Elephant
Stitched mini scallop circle STAX - My Favorite Things 
Inside and out stitched circle STAX - My Favorite Things
Mini tags - Mama Elephant
Layered snowflakes - My Favorite Things

Other ingredients;
Simply Said Blocks Christmas - Uniko
glitter card - from stash
silver twine - from stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)