Friday 18 January 2019

Just swinging by...

Hello lovely people,

I have a Dies to Die For DT card for you today and I've gone bananas for the new Sunny Studio release!

Handcrafted cute monkey love card using Love Monkey by Sunny Studio

I decided to stamp and colour the monkey then mask him off and stencil clouds over the top, but another way to get a similar look would be to die cut the monkey and place him over a cloud stencilled background.

Handcrafted cute monkey love card using Love Monkey by Sunny Studio

The new frame dies are just amazing; they are so pretty and cut beautifully.  Having just got the square frames to try them out I think I might just *need* the other shapes too - lol!

I really like how you get an 'inny' and 'outy' which I think look great when mixed and matched together.

If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links below or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for popping in and I hope you have a wonderful day!



Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;
Love monkey - Sunny Studio
Fancy frames squares - Sunny Studio
Flirty flowers 6x6 paper pad - Sunny Studio
Cloud stencil - My Favorite Things

Other supplies;
Distress Oxide in Salty Ocean


Copic colours;
Monkey: E42, E43, E44
Paler bits of monkey: E40, E41. E42
Monkey feet / ears: R00, R01
Vine: YG25, YG17
Leaves: YG01, YG03
Heart: RV55, RV17


1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Kat...what acute little monkey and lovely square dies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)