Friday 22 March 2019

Dino party!

Hello lovely people,

Just popping in with my Dies to Die For DT card and there's a party happening today...a dinosaur party!

Handmade dinosaur birthday party card, using Rawrsome stamps and dies by Lawn Fawn

I created a very slightly 3D scene for my dinosaurs but not too 3D so it can still go in the post as a standard letter!

How adorable are these dinos in their party hats?!

Handmade dinosaur birthday party card, using Rawrsome stamps and dies by Lawn Fawn

If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links below or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for popping in and I hope you have a fabulous day!



Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;
Rawrsome stamps - Lawn Fawn
Rawrsome dies - Lawn Fawn
Stitched arch STAX - My Favorite Things
Large dotted square stackables - Lawn Fawn
Grassy hills die - My Favorite Things

Other ingredients;
Distress oxide in Salty ocean

Copic colours;

Blue dinosaur: B01, B02, B04, B05
Blue dino horns: B06, B37
Blue dinosaur frill: YG03, YG25, YG17
Red dinosaur: R24, R27, R46, R39
Red dinosaur plates: Y38, YR04, YR68
Orange dinosaur: Y38, YR04, YR16, YR68
Orange dinosaur spots: B02, B04, B05
Hats: combos as above

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)