Friday 26 April 2019

Finally...Heartstrings!

Hello lovely people,

I have to say that I am usually fairly speedy at using my new stash but occasionally there is something that for some reason sits unused for aaaaages, and the die I have used on my Dies to Die For DT card this week is one of those things!

Heart wedding card using inlaid die cutting technique (die is Heartstrings by Concord and 9th)

I really don't know how I ignored this die for so long as it's one I had wanted for quite a while by the time I bought it, plus it's absolutely gorgeous :-)

It finally got used because I had a wedding card to make - lol!

Heart wedding card using inlaid die cutting technique (die is Heartstrings by Concord and 9th)

I've chosen to use an inlaid die cutting technique here but there are several other ways to use this die too...quicker ways as well, but I do love the inlaid look :-)

Heart wedding card using inlaid die cutting technique (die is Heartstrings by Concord and 9th)

If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links below or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for popping in and I hope you have a beautiful day!



Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;
Heartstrings - Concord and 9th
Fancy frames squares - Sunny Studio

Other ingredients;
Sentimental dies - Avery Elle (not stocked at DtDF any more)
Devoted 6x6 paper pad - Carta Bella

1 comment:

  1. Ooh but you nailed it when you did use it! This is gorgeous hun! I love the effect!! Fabulous creation. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)