Friday 10 May 2019

It's cocktail o-clock!

Hello lovely people,

It's Friday so I think we should all drink to that!


I tried really really hard not to buy EVERYTHING from the latest Stamping Bella release but this image was first into my basket!


I think that sentiment is making a fair point, don't you?!


If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links below or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for popping in and I hope you have a whole day of happy!



Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;
Curvy girl with a cocktail - Stamping Bella
Stitched rectangle scallop edge frames - My Favorite Things
Dots and stripes pastels 6x6 pad - Sunny Studio
Stitched jumbo fishtail banner STAX - My Favorite Things


Other ingredients;
Sentimental Too dies - Avery Elle

Copic colours;

Skin: E50, E51, E21, E11
Hair / flower centres: T5, T7, T10
Dress: B01, B02, B04, B05, B06
Dress frill: B000, B00, B01
Flowers: R81. R83. R85
Leaves: YG17, YG67
Drink: R0000, R000, R30
Ground: T0, T1, T2, T3

2 comments:

  1. lovely card Kat, that sentiment looks fab across the image too
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I LOVE this! That dress, the cocktail, the sentiment! Brilliant!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)