Friday 4 October 2019

A little monkeying around!

Hello lovely people,

I'm doing a revisit of some old stash for this week's Dies to Die For DT card.

I have quite a few of the Little Agenda sets from Mama Elephant (yes, totally addicted - lol!) and they fit just perfectly in the cute photo booth strip die from MFT.

 

I used a polaroid die to cut black squares with apertures just slightly smaller than the ones on the strip die so I could layer them behind for a black inner border to each aperture.

This layout would work for any of the teeny agenda stamps..I'm thinking a Christmas one next?!


The sentiment is from Uniko, and I adore these block sentiments. They aren't available to buy from the DtDF shop but they are usually available at shows...if you needed any encouragement to come and visit us at one of the shows - lol!

If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links below or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for popping in and I hope you have a wonderful day!



Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;
Little monkey agenda - Mama Elephant
Photo booth strip - My Favorite Things
Precious polaroids - My Favorite Things

Other ingredients;
Dots and stripes jewel tones 6x6 paper pad - Sunny Studio
Simply said blocks - Uniko (not available from DtDF online but usually available at shows)

Copic colours;
Monkeys: E31, E35, E35
Monkey faces / tummies: E40, E41, E42
Monkey ears: R01, R02
Green: YG03, YG25
Orange: Y38, YR16
Red: R24, R29
Ground: N0, N1, N2, N3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)