Thursday 6 March 2014

Under my umb-e-rella ella ella...

Hello lovely people,

Are you singing yet?  Sorry if that's stuck in your head now!  I'm back with my second card of the day as it's new release time at All Dressed Up and we have four fantastic images for you this month.  They can all be purchased from the shop.

A Little Me Time

A Time to Share

Looking Gorgeous

We Make a Good Team

As usual I had a hard time deciding which image to use but from my post title I'm sure you have guessed which one I've gone for :-)
I decided on a clean layered design for these little cuties - they just didn't need any embellishment other than a hint of lace and a few pearls.




I paper pieced the umbrella and added a little shading to it with Copics, then coloured the rest of the image with Copics.



Card recipe;
DP: Lost & Found Madison Avenue and Lost & Found 2 Blush - both MME
Sentiment: Clear mini stamp set - Kaisercraft

Copic colours;
Skin: E0000/000/00/11/21
Hair (right hand girl): E35/37/47
Hair (left hand girl): E50/53/43
Blue dress and details: B91/93/95/97
Yellow dress and details: Y21/23 & YR23/24/30/31
Bag: E35/37
Umbrella: R000/RV11
Ground: T0/1/2/3/4

Do pop over to All Dressed Up to see what my teamies have created and check our our current challenge which has the theme 'Clean and Simple.' Any of these new images would be perfect for it, plus you are in with a chance of winning 3 images of your choice!
We would love it if you swung by our Facebook Group to share your creations and chat to fellow ADU lovers :-)

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,

Hugs,
Kat xx

Challenges I am entering;
1.  Papertake Weekly (anything goes +/- make your own flowers)
2.  ABC (G is for girls)
3.  Sweet Stampin' (cute)








21 comments:

  1. Hi Kat love this sweet card!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kat that is now stuck in my head lol
    Beautiful card as always hun. Lovely colouring xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Kat. I love the image and and pretty colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so pretty! I love your coloring on these little gals and that wonderful paper pieced umbrella!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card Kat, beautifully coloured and the layout is great. Love the umbrella, actually on reflection, it could be a parasol now that the rain appears to have stopped!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I do have that song stuck in my head now Kat, never mind it's worth it to see your gorgeous card! The image is adorable and colouring so beautifully. I love the delicately coloured papers and pretty lace too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. your colouring is gorgeous and your card is too.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Kat, your blog is just lovely, I have had a good look around and have become a follower.
    The title of your Blog Post made me smile.
    My Nana of 97 years old died at Christmas and at her Funeral I told a story about her singing the Umbrella ella ella song,so that today made me smile, thank you for that.
    Looking forward to seeing more of your lovely cards. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh oh got carried away and forgot to say thank you for joining in this week at Sweet Stampin' with your gorgeous card. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kat, this is such a wonderful card. I love your coloring and the design is lovely. Such great images...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a pretty design, and I love the image. Another lovely card!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous sweet card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kat, this is adorable and so pretty. I love the image and how you've coloured it. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah, I'll be singing that all day now! Fab card, I love your colouring and the paper pieced umbrella looks sweet xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now I'm going to be singing that ALL NIGHT and probably tomorrow too... it's one of those songs that doesn't go...LOL... but perfect title for this little image.... LOVE your card - that paper piecing is perfect for the umbrella (I may have to pinch that idea..), and your colouring and this super clean layout are just fabulous!

    Big hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yep - I'm singing!! Great image, beautifully coloured and the paper pieced umbrella is perfect! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Sweet Stampin' this week and hope you'll join us again soon!
    Love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love those pretty pink papers and the image is very cute too... lovely card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Kat, that is so pretty! Your colouring is so amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just gorgeous! Love the hair on your girls, perfection.

    Thank you for sharing with us

    Lin
    ABC

    ReplyDelete
  20. So very pretty, love the C & S design. Thank you for sharing with us over at ABC Challenges. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)