Monday 4 September 2017

LOTV: Christmas woodland scenes

Hello lovely people,

It's release day at LOTV so from midday you can get your hands on a huge range of stunning new Christmas images, available as rubber or digi stamps, or simply print sheets.

So I have my final Design Team creation for you, or should I say creations because I got carried away and ended up making a trio of cards!

I have used the Woodland Scenes collection and I've teamed them up with some of the newly released digi papers.

I think a lot of people are delighted to see the beautiful LOTV papers back in digi format, and the Kraft ones were always popular...well, they are so stylish!

This first card is 12.5cm square and uses one of the robins from the collection...

Cute Christmas card using Woodland scenes robin stamp by LOTV

I've used my stitched dies together to create the circular aperture within the square.  I just lay the square and circle dies down, measure to make sure the gap around the circle is even on all sides and tape them together so I can run them through my die cutting machine as one piece.

This is the other robin in the collection...

Cute Christmas card using Woodland scenes robin stamp by LOTV

I have used the digi stamps for my cards, but have printed them at the rubber stamp size so you can see what size they are.

For my last card, the image is a little bigger so I adapted the design slightly to make a 11.5 x 15cm card and added a sentiment on this one.

The new sentiment stamps are fabulous but I have to say that the sentiment tags are ones I go back to time and again, so if you don't have these I highly recommend them....sorry, I know I'm enabling again - lol!

Cute Christmas card using Woodland scenes owl stamp by LOTV

I haven't even shown you the gorgeous little fox and squirrel also included in this set!

I have now got the rubber versions of these so am looking forward to using some of them together to create a scene...how cute will that be?!

I know I could create a scene by merging the digi images too, but it takes me a while and I just prefer to do it with the rubber stamps!

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,




Copic colours;
Robins / outer edge of owl: E23, E25, E47
Face & tummy of owl: E30, E31, E33
Wood: E30, E35, E55
Leaves: YG61, YG63
Snow: B0000, B000
Red details: R24, R27, R39
Green details: YG61, YG63, YG67


7 comments:

  1. You have come up trumps again Kat with this trio. They make the most wonderful cards and your designs are stunning. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all absolutely gorgeous Kat. Love the images and your designs really show them off well.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous set of cards Kat, love the new images and the kraft paper is perfect with them
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw these are adorable. Think my fav is the little owl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super beautiful Kat, especially the cute owl. Luv Mum x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I just LOVE the freshness of the white and kraft combo! This really is delish. All 3 of those cards works so well with this colour combo. You're right, it's awesome to see that paper set now as a digi set. Totally going on my wish list! I love that wee owl image, and the two Robins are so sweet. 3 absolutely perfect and gorgeous festive creations. Big hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)