Sunday 3 September 2017

LOTV: Fairy Post

Hello lovely people,

I'm back as promised with another sneak peek of one of the brand new LOTV Christmas images, and it's release day tomorrow!

Yesterday I had a very traditional feeling Christmas card but today is a totally different kettle of fish with bright colours and a more modern feel.

Colourful Christmas card using Fairy Post stamp by LOTV

These little fairies were probably the first image I wanted to colour from this release...adorable doesn't even begin to cover it!

Colourful Christmas card using Fairy Post stamp by LOTV

Again, I've opted for a simple design because that image really needs to take centre stage, but I had just the perfect little embellishment in the form of the letters from an MFT mailbox die set...too cute!

The sentiment is from the recently released Snowflakes and Christmas Trees LOTV set which contains several cute sentiments which are perfectly sized for fishtails and you know I love a fishtail banner, right?!

Colourful Christmas card using Fairy Post stamp by LOTV

That's not the end of it because there are just so many images in this release that I wanted to play with so I'll have yet more to show you tomorrow on release day :-)

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,



Lovely things I've used;
Fairy Post digi stamp by LOTV
Snowflakes and Christmas Trees by LOTV
Merry and Bright 6x6 paper pad by Carta Bella
Large Frilly Frames #10 by Go Kreate
Circle dies by Tonic Studios
Inside and out stitched rectangle STAX by My Favorite Things
Mailbox Dienamics by My Favorite Things
Fishtail banner from one of the MFT Blueprints...not sure which - lol!
Crystal Glamour Dust

Copic colours;
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04
Hair: E53, E57, E59
All red sections: R35, R37, R39
All green sections: YG23, YG25, YG17
All aqua sections: BG11, BG32, BG34
Fairy wings: BG10, BG11, BG32
Shoes: T5, T6, T7
Letters: YR30, E40
Fluffy trims / pom poms: W00, T0, T1, T2
Postbox base: T4, T5, T6, T7
Blobs on top of mushroom postbox: YR30, E40, E41, E42
Ground: B0000, B000, B00, B41

6 comments:

  1. What a fun card and beautifully done Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable image and I love the colour combo you have chosen here.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gorgeous colours on this card Kat, and those envelopes are fab :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Kat, the little fairies are so charming and wonderful card design. Love those little envelopes. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved these cuties when I saw them on FB or was it IG? Hehe, one of the other. LOVE the colour combo you've used on this one. So bright and cheery and joyful. Gorgeous card shape and paper combo, a really delish festive card. Hugs, Wends xoxo (Those wee envelopes, too, too cute!!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)