Tuesday 7 November 2017

Flowering bike

Hello lovely people,

I made this card back in August for my Mum's birthday and somehow it has slipped through the net for blogging so I thought I's share it today.

This card has a very Summery vibe to it; I can't believe it's now November and Autumn...and it will soon be Christmas - eek!

The stamp is quite a large one so I actually made this a 7" card, which I almost never do but it was definitely the right choice in this case.

Floral birthday card using Flowering bike image by Woodware

I really enjoyed colouring this beautiful image, partly because it's just really pretty and partly because I used my favourite colours :-)

Floral birthday card using Flowering bike image by Woodware

I added pearl details to both the image and the border.  I always forget about my border punches but I should use them more...this one is so lovely.

Floral birthday card using Flowering bike image by Woodware

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,



Copic colours;
Bike frame: N0, N1, N2, N3, N4
Bike wheels: N3, N4, N5, N6, N7
Basket: E41, E42, E43, E44
Pink bits: RV52, RV63, RV55
Turquoise bits: B00, BG53, BG57
Leaves: BG72, G46, G28
Chicks: Y21, Y32, Y35
Ground: C00, N0, N1, N2, N3

Lovely things I've used;
Flowering Bike stamp - Woodware
Vintage Garden patterned cardstock - The Hobby House (not currently available)
Turtle doves papercut die - Creative Expressions (for the corner detail)
Twine, pearls, Kraft card from stash

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Kat, I bet your mum loved it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Kat. Colouring is gorgeous as always
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card you made for you mum. Love the colours and fab design. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Kat, love the image and it goes so perfectly with the pretty paper :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is GORGEOUS Kat. Beautiful papers too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still have this beautiful card on display as I love it so much! Love mum xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)