Friday 3 August 2018

Donut treats

Hello lovely people,

I have another very special card to share for my Dies to Die For DT post today...it's my Dad's birthday card :-)

Now, it's not that he's especially into donuts but it can be hard to find images that work well for men and I hoped he would love the fun images as much as I did!

Handcrafted mice and donuts birthday card for 65th birthday (using Mama Elephant Donut treats)


The sentiment is pretty funny but also pretty apt because this is a man who has done marathons, triathlons and iron man, and just this year completed his first ultra marathon!
So it's fair to say that he's not your average 65 year old and looking very good for his years!

Handcrafted mice and donuts birthday card for 65th birthday (using Mama Elephant Donut treats)

I've gone for lovely bright colours and I always include red as it's his favourite colour.

Don't those donuts look totally scrummy?!

Handcrafted mice and donuts birthday card for 65th birthday (using Mama Elephant Donut treats)

If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links below or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for popping in and I hope you have a great day!



Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;
Donut treats stamp set - Mama Elephant
Donut treats die set - Mama Elephant
Let's Polka in the dark 6x6 pad - Lawn Fawn
Blueprints 27 - My Favorite Things (for the flags)
Blueprints 31 - My Favorite Things
Balloon numbers - My Favorite Things (for the numbers)

Other ingredients;
White gel pen - from stash
Copic colours;
Mice: C00, N1, N2, N3
Donuts: E31, E35, E55
Red: R24, R27, R59
Orange: YR12, YR14, YR16
Green: YG03, YG25, YG17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)