Friday 10 August 2018

Shake it!

Hello lovely people,

I'm popping in with my Dies to Die For DT card...and it seems to be cocktail o'clock!


I used a stitched rectangle die to create the patterned paper layer and also to create the white square layer by die cutting the 2 ends of the square; you don't need the bit in the middle as it's covered!


If you love shaker cards but hate the faff (YEP!) then these MFT dies with co-ordinating shaker pouches are a must-have!

I've used some pretty sequins and beads in the shaker pouch along with the tiny frosty ice cubes...they are so cute!


Is anyone else feeling thirsty now?!

If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links below or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for popping in and I hope you have a great day!



Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;
Martini shaker window and frame - My Favorite Things
Martini shaker pouches - My Favorite Things
Frosty ice cubes - My Favorite Things
Spirited sentiments - My Favorite Things
A2 stitched rectangle STAX 1 - My Favorite Things
Blueprints 27 - My Favorite Things (for banner)


Other ingredients;
sequins - from stash

Distress Oxides;
Fossilized amber
Picked raspberry
Twisted citron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)