Friday 6 September 2019

Oceans of love

Hello lovely people,

It's shocking how long it takes me to get round to using the crafty stash I buy sometimes...like these gorgeous little mermaids!

They finally came out to play for this Dies to Die For DT card - yay!!


I am enjoying inking sooooo much more now I have the lovely Taylored Expression brushes :-)

It was so quick and easy to brush patches of colour over card and blend them together for the ocean background, which I then spritzed and splashed with water.

It's probably not very obvious in the photos but I added glossy accents on the stamped bubbles.


If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links below or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for popping in and I hope you have a fabulous day!



Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;
Little mermaiden agenda - Mama Elephant
Little mermaiden agenda matching dies - Mama Elephant
Mermazing - My Favorite Things (for the sentiment)
Gill Friends - My Favorite Things (for the plants and bubbles)
Stitched hillside borders - Lawn Fawn
Blender brushes - Taylored Expressions (available for pre-order and due in 15th Sept)


Other ingredients;
Distress Oxides in Tumbled glass, Broken china, Mermaid lagoon, Shaded lilac and Wilted violet
Glossy accents (on the bubbles)

Copic colours;
Skin: E51, E11
Pink: RV52, RV55
Green: YG03, YG25
Blue: B02, B04
Yellow: Y15

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kat..fabulous card in every way. I love the wavy edges, your inky background...lovely colours and of course the stars are the cute little mermaids happily swimming around.Nice sentiment too! Have a good weekend xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)