Tuesday 10 September 2019

Something new...(or old?)

Hello lovely people,

I have something a little different for you today...although if you've been following me for a while you'll know this is more like a throwback than something new for me!

I have admired the gorgeous Tracy Hey stamps for such a looooong time so I finally nabbed myself some, and this is the result...


I loved using all the little elements to build my scene.

I added lots of tiny glitter dots; you can see some of the ones at the bottom of this photo but they are all around the image.


And yes, the stitching has made a comeback! I used to do this all the time but it's pretty time consuming and stitched dies took the place of a lot of it...but for this special card I wanted to throw it back in the mix :-)


If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links below or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for popping in and I hope you have a great day!




Lovely things I've used ;
Rocking the wreath stamp set - Tracey Hey in association with Alpaca Pals
Hugs and kisses 6x6 paper pad - Your Next Stamp
Stitched borders 3 - Pretty Pink Posh
Stitched ric rac - My Favorite Things
Birdie Brown alphabet and numbers - My Favorite Things
White blizzard Nuvo glitter drops

Circle dies, Kraft card, twine - from stash

Copic colours;
Bear: E41, E42, E43, E44 (R30 in ears)
Flowers: R81, R83, R85
Leaf sprays: YG01, YG03, YG23
Flower leaves: YG03, YG25, YG17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)