Tuesday 19 June 2018

Hoppy hoppy joy joy!

Hello lovely people,

You may have spotted that it's Tuesday so not my usual day for sharing a Dies to Die For DT card but I had something I wanted to share with you...and it wouldn't wait until Friday!

I don't know if you remember my volcano card from a couple of months ago (HERE if you missed it) but I knew I would find more uses for the slider mechanism...

Handmade card with jumping frog (using Toad-ally awesome stamps/dies and volcano slider die from My Favorite Things)

and the reveal...

Handmade card with jumping frog (using Toad-ally awesome stamps/dies and volcano slider die from My Favorite Things)

Well, this was just meant to be...that frog and that slider mechanism are the perfect match!

You know what else is perfect?  My timing, because the volcano die set which includes the slider mechanism is on offer this week at Dies to Die For (see list at end for product links) so it's a great time to snap it up!  And I can honestly say that I didn't know it would be on offer when I made this card; sometimes these things just happen :-)

Handmade card with jumping frog (using Toad-ally awesome stamps/dies and volcano slider die from My Favorite Things)

It's probably not quite as much fun seeing it on screen as in real life, but it still makes me smile to see the cute froggie jump!

Here he goes again...

Handmade card with jumping frog (using Toad-ally awesome stamps/dies and volcano slider die from My Favorite Things)

If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links below or just head over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for popping in and I hope you have a joyful day!



Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;
Toad-ally awesome stamps - My Favorite Things
Toad-ally awesome dies - My Favorite Things
Inside and out stitched square STAX - My Favorite Things (I used 2 of these to create the frame)
Volcano dies - My Favorite Things (for the slider mechanism)
Ocean waves - My Favorite Things
Stencil cloud - My Favorite Things
A2 stitched rectangle STAX 1 - My Favorite Things


Other ingredients;
Spotty paper - from stash
Copic colours;
List is currently AWOL...I hope I find it because I spent a long time finding the right green combo!

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, missed this one on social media! Love it Kat!! What a fun creation and yes, how perfect is that wee froggy for this slider?! Love it chick. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)