Thursday 21 June 2018

Unicorns and rainbows

Hello lovely people,

What can I say, I'm back on yet another day that isn't usually my day at Dies to Die For - lol!  And yes, I'll be back tomorrow as well, but I've just got so many cards I want to share with you!

Handmade birthday card featuring unicorn with rainbow balloon (using Unicorns rock stamps from Your Next Stamp)

I fully admit that I have a serious unicorn addiction but how could I not add these guys to my collection...they are just awesome!

Handmade birthday card featuring unicorn with rainbow balloon (using Unicorns rock stamps from Your Next Stamp)

I was so in love with these unicorns that I made a co-ordinating bookmark with one of the other images...oh yes, unicorns definitely rock!

Handmade bookmark featuring dancing unicorn (using Unicorns rock stamps from Your Next Stamp)

I created the spotty background with a stencil and Distress Oxides, and then stamped the sentiment straight onto the bookmark, which is an MFT die.  I coloured and die cut the unicorn then glued him on top and added a couple of stamped musical notes.

If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links below or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for popping in and I hope you have a wonderful day, even if it's not filled with unicorns and rainbows - lol!



Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;
Unicorns rock stamps - Your Next Stamp
Unicorns rock dies - Your Next Stamp
Inside and out stitched square STAX - My Favorite Things
Bunting borders - Lawn Fawn
Essential sentiments - My Favorite Things
Tall tag duo - My Favorite Things
Polka dot stencil - Whimsy Stamps


Other ingredients;
Birthday Wishes 6x6 pad - Echo Park
Twine - from stash
Copic colours;
Unicorn body: C00, N0, N2 (tiny touch N3)
Unicorn inner ear: R000, R30
Pink bits: R81, R83, R85
Aqua bits: BG10, BG11, BG34
Yellow bits: Y13, Y15, Y18
Lilac bits: V22, V25
Ground: C00, N0, N1, N2

Distress Oxide colours;
Peacock Feathers
Picked Raspberry

1 comment:

  1. Those unicorns are SO cute Kat! Love the lil' bookmark hunny. A very cute lil' extra with your gorgeous card. Love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)