Friday 29 June 2018

You levelled up!

Hello lovely people,

I'm running a teeny bit late with my Dies to Die For DT card today - oops!

This is a very special one as it's Dr Hubby's birthday card and oooh, look at that big number!

Handmade gaming birthday card with fun sentiment (using Screen Time stamps from Lawn Fawn)

I bought this stamp set to use for birthday cards for my nephews who all love gaming, but it was also perfect for my lovely Dr. Hubby :-)

So, this is the two of us playing games together, which admittedly we don't do all that often because I'm too busy crafting!

Handmade gaming birthday card with fun sentiment (using Screen Time stamps from Lawn Fawn)

If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links below or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for popping in and I hope you have a great day!



Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;
Screen time stamps - Lawn Fawn
Screen time dies - Lawn Fawn
A2 stitched rectangle STAX 2 - My Favorite Things
Blueprints 31 - My Favorite Things (for the sentiment strip)

Other ingredients;
Beachside 6x6 paper pad - Lawn Fawn

Copic colours;
Skin: E50, E51, E21, E11
Boy hair: E53, E57, E59
Girl hair: E55, E57, E59
Orange top: YR14, YR16, YR07
Aqua top: BG53, BG57, BG49
Boy jeans: B93, B95, B97
Girl jeans: B91, B93, B95
Controllers / console: N series (+ B05, G09 for buttons)

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, I love the sentiment Kat! Such a fun creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)