Wednesday 12 June 2013

Can you guess what it is?

Hello lovely people,

Dr Hubby and I are currently in the Peak District so I thought I would share a little something with you while I am walking/visiting a garden/eating a cream tea/drinking a pint :-)

This isn't my usual style of card making but was a request from a work colleague for his daughter's birthday as she is a massive Dr Who fan.


I had to put it together rather quickly but I think it is recognisable!  I worked out the size of everything on bits of paper then cut all the actual bits and edged them with white acrylic paint to give it a worn look.  I got the appropriate bits of text off the computer for the final authentic touches!






If you don't see me commenting on your blogs as usual then you know why and I will be round to see you all when I get back.

Thanks for visiting,

Hugs, Kat xx

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous Kat, I love the way you have got the 'worn' look and any Doctor Who fan would be thrilled to get this! Have a great time in the peaks.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)