Saturday 21 September 2013

Going dotty

Hello lovely people,

I am here with my card for Totally Gorjuss and this week our theme is...
Dotty
So that explains the post title today... you could be forgiven for thinking I was talking about myself - lol!

Our sponsors this week (yes, that's TWO sponsors!) are The Ribbon Girl and Heather's Hobbie Haven - we are totally spoiling you :-)

My card is a super simple one, based on several I have seen in blogland using silhouette shapes with DP behind them.


I cut the butterfly shape with my Cricut and then stamped the sentiment below it... and promptly smudged it :-(  So, I had to re-stamp it on a scrap of card and layer it on top, which I now like the look of, so... happy accidents and all that!

(Hmm, not the best photos as the butterfly looks completely different colours in the 2 photos - oops!)

Card recipe;
DP: little scrap of something with no name on hiding in my stash!
Sentiment: Personal Impressions Big Sentiments stamp set

Sadly this will be my last card with Totally Gorjuss as I am stepping down from the DT to have more time to work on other things and practice my colouring!  I have had an amazing time with all the lovely Gorjussettes so thank you all :-D
If you have enjoyed popping in to see my work for Totally Gorjuss then you can always follow my blog and keep up with my creations ;-)

Thanks for visiting,

Hugs,
Kat xx

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kat, such a lovely elegant design
    I hope you have a good weekend
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Kat! Simply gorgeous. :)

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet butterfly card, Kat! Love how you used the negative punched area as your dimensional frame! Looks fabulous! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kat..

    Your card is so CAS and so elegantly fabulous!! Clever you using that design... logged now to my Pinterest inspiration ideas board!! LOL

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Kat. Love CAS cards and you've made a fab job of this one
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Kat aww this is so pretty I love how you cut the butterfly image using your cricut!

    Have a great week

    vic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)