Wednesday 31 December 2014

Under the tree

Hello lovely people,

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones and that you all have a few new crafty toys to play with!
I had a fab and very busy time which is why I haven't been around to visit you much but I'm back into the usual routine now and will be popping by very soon!

Christmas may be over for another year but I still have a few more Christmas cards to share with you!


I know I have already shown you several cards with this image but it really is my favourite as it works on all styles of cards; male/female, fancy/CAS.  Oh, and it is soooo cute!


Card recipe;
Image: from LOTV but discontinued
DP: Vintage frost basics - Maja Design (available from Live and Love Crafts)
Tag: Christmas sentiment tags - LOTV
Letters: cut on Cricut

Copic colours;
Skin: E000/00/21/11/04 & R20
Bunnies: E41/42/43 & R000/00/01 for ears
Mice: W00/1/3
Tree: G40/YG63/G94/G99
Blanket / stocking: B91/3/5/7
Red stockings / blobs on tree: R46/39
Stars on tree: YR30/31

I wish you all a happy and healthy 2015!

Thanks for visiting me and for all the lovely comments left over the past year; I appreciate it so much :-)


Challenges I am playing along with;
1.  Inky Chicks (winter wonderland)
2. Simon Says Stamp (anything goes)
3.  Cute Card Thursday (anything goes)
4.  As You Like It (fave Christmas image, as above)
5.  Sweet Stampin' (anything goes)

17 comments:

  1. This is gooooorgeous Kat! And those papers are delicious! Must get hubby to hide my credit card before I run off to buy them! lol. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this style of card Kat, fab image and beautifully coloured.
    Happy New Year.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Kat, such a sweet image, beautiful papers and stunning colouring.
    Wishing you a Happy New Year.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colouring and as you say a cute image.Fab card with those lovely papers....wishing you a Happy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a delightful image Kat!! Happy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooooooh THESE ARE GORGEOUS. I do love these bunnies. I'm going to have to pop over to LOTV and see if I have these now! Happy New Year Kat. Hope you have a good one.

    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    The Sugar Bowl Challenge,
    Without Words Challenge and
    As You Like It Challenge.



    ReplyDelete
  7. Panic over.
    I have this stamp already!! Phew!!
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card Kat, so sweet.
    Wishing you a very happy, healthy and crafty 2015.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love this LOTV image. So sweet! Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' for our 'Anything Goes' challenge. Happy New Year wishes! Hugs, Wends x Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Phew... for a second I thought you were onto Christmas cards for 2015! LOL! This image is so cute, and as you say, perfect for all styles. LOVE your colouring of it of course, and your choice of papers and layout!

    Happy New Year to you and yours..

    Big hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi Kat! this is precious, I adore the gorgeous Christmas tree and your coloring is fantastic! I am so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! may your 2015 be filled with lots of glimmer and happiness

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy new year! I love your super cute card. The shading under the tree just really makes it pop it is absolutely beautiful. Who wouldn't mouth that adorable image. I hope you have a great new year.
    Hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kat, what a fab Christmas card!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Kat, aw this is sooo cute and your colouring is fabulous. I have this stamp and I'm guilty of never using it - but you've inspired to get it out and have a a play with it.

    Thank you for sharing it with us in our 'Anything Goes' challenge this week over at Sweet Stampin’ this week, and good luck. Happy New Year for 2015. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy New Year Kat! I hope 2015 has lots of wonderful things in store for you! Hope you had a lovely Christmas too. Your card is gorgeous and what a sweet image!
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy new year Kat :) I hope you had a lovely Christmas. xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love, Love Love! And darn it... I have been trying so hard to be good and not buy any more LOTV stamps until I use the ones I have. Oh well, it was a good run while it lasted!
    Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)