Friday 3 July 2015

Sweet daisies

Hello lovely people,

I am back as promised with another sneak peek of the new LOTV stamps coming out tomorrow...yes, only 1 day to wait!

I have used another flower panel to make a really quick design.
These new stamps have really inspired me to try a couple of simpler designs as I felt they suited a more CAS style.



I wanted to emboss the background to give a subtle detail but actually don't have very many embossing folders so I used my Stampin' Up score board to create a trellis type design.

I added sparkle to the flower centres, the stamp border and around the greeting circle.


Card recipe;
Image: Daisy panel - LOTV (to be released 4th July)
Dies: MFT Die-namics circle stax
Glitter: Crystal glamour dust
Button: from stash

Copic colours;
Pink: R81/83/85
Blue: B000/01/04
Yellow: Y21/35/38

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,


15 comments:

  1. Love your clean lines on this one.....petty image and a great idea for embossing the background too!Looking forward to seeing the release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make any style look good. Love this image and look forward to the release. Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kat, this is a really gorgeous card. You are so inventive, and patient to create that lovely embossed trellis with a score board! You have made a truly elegant and stylish card. The flowers you have delicately coloured look beautiful and the touch of sparkle is wonderful...Just Lovely all round...
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Kat and the scored background looks wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Kat, I love the image and your background design looks so elegant.
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this very sweet CAS card Kat. A beautiful stamp that could be used for lots of occasions, the background embossing helps to showcase it beautifully here.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the image and the embossing is perfect. It's a fab CAS card. Perfect honey. Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought you'd used an embossing folder for that background! Great way to emboss and it's so pretty. LOVE this CAS card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kat
    Fabulous card... Love the image... Can't wait to get that Stamp...
    Beautiful embossing...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous cas card. I was unsure of this image but you have made a beautiful card. I love using my embossing folders and don't use them enough. I have several new ones for sale on Facebook in a couple of groups at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's fabulous Kat... a perfectly CAS card! And no stitching??????? LOL - not like you! Love the very CAS image - and very much like how you're using those little round sentiments - which sit on my shelf!! Methinks you may see some on my cards in the near future now you've inspired me!

    Big Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love that stamp! Absolutely my favourite kind of card Kat, so simple, so stylish. Fab! Love mum x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous CAS card, love the stamped image and the embossed background fits the image perfectly. Hugs Jennifer xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the beauty and simplicity of this card Kat. I like the CAS design and how you've let those pretty flowers be the focal point amid the embossing. Cute way to use the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card hun :) Have you had a look at the Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog? There's something you might want to see :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)