Monday 21 September 2015

Little golfer

Hello lovely people,

Monday again...and no work for me...ha ha, the novelty still hasn't worn off yet!  Sorry for rubbing it in :-P

I also had a really lovely weekend with my brother and his girlfriend; several long walks (even catching the sunshine for them!), awesome food cooked by my little bro and lots of fun and games :-)

I hope you all had good weekends too.

On to my card for today and I'm showcasing some LOTV products as part of the Design Collective with one of those rare male designs!

Male card design featuring LOTV golfer

This little chap is utterly adorable and as always with LOTV images, this was a delight to colour.

Male card design featuring LOTV golfer

I knew I wanted a very CAS design to leave lots of white space around the image, and to show lots of the fab DP; isn't this plaid design perfect for the golf theme?

Threading the buttons on the twine was a challenge...those holes are really small!

Male card design featuring LOTV golfer



Copic colours;
Skin: E000/00/21/11/04 & R20
Hair: E25/27
Hat / trousers: E43/44/47
Golf club bag: B91/93/97/99 & YG61/63/67
Jumper: B91/93/95 & YG61/63
Shirt / socks: W00/1
Shoes: YG61/63/67 & W4/6
Clubs: W3/4/6
Grass: YG61/G94/99

I am off for a little more playtime in my craft room since I did all my cleaning this morning :-)

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,


Challenges I am entering;
Without Words (for the boys)
A Gem of a Challenge (boys boys boys)

22 comments:

  1. Your colouring is amazing on this image Kat, love the colours and a super CAS design too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring and a cute, cute card! LOVE that wonderful stitching once again and the buttons are a great addition.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this the CAS really works. Your colouring is fab as always xx Finished my housework earlier so after tea I'm hoping I can have a bit play xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card... Love your colouring... Stunning...
    Sounds like you are having fun....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card and your colouring is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A definite hole in one for the fabulous colouring Kat...brilliant!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi kat, Fabulous card and an adorable image and your colouring has really brought him to life. I love the plaid backing paper, just perfect. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colouring, one of my fave colour combos, great cas design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kat, where do I start because I love everything! Your card design with the plaid papers matching the little chap's tank top is really clever and the buttons threaded on the twine are ingenious! Your colouring of this wonderful design takes my breath away, so much detail in the folds on his clothes, just gorgeous, and your colour combinations are beautiful.
    A truly stunning and inspirational card...have a fab week...
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. He looks brilliant Kat and so beautifully coloured. Love the cas design too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Kat, I love the image, beautiful colouring and the perfect choice of paper.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely stunning! So clean bold and beautiful! Love it!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's a gorgeous card, you do masculine so well (I'm so bad at that). Although I do have to knock off a couple of stars because you're rubbing in the 'no work' too much for my liking (I'm only jealous!!!) Hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Kat... I'm trying to catch up on commenting again while I still have an internet connection - it's been on and off just lately again!

    Your card is fantastic.... your shading of his clothes - utter perfection! And of course, I love your detail too.

    Big hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kat your card is fab. I love the CAS design, fantastic colouring and the paper matches the design perfectly.
    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  16. A gorgeous mens card hun, I adore these LOTV images and you've coloured it perfectly :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh your coloring of this little LOTV golfer boy is simply fabulous Kat! He is so cute and really shine on this CAS layout. Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Without Words. Have a lovely weekend.

    Christina Hor
    GDT - Without Words
    memoriescrafter.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like the colours on this super male card xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card - love your colouring.

    Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Completely scrumptious as always!! I love your colouring and the colour combo is just perfect. Beautiful. Hugs, Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous card hunny and love those super cute mini buttons and how you have used them too!
    hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. OOh I LOVE this Kat. Perfect papers for this make, utterly delish and your colouring is fabulous as always. Love that cute golfer, don't LOTV do the best boys stamps?! Perfect CAS man's card. Briiiilliant! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)