Monday 21 November 2016

Many Odd Dogs!

Hello lovely people,

Here we are on Monday morning again but I have something that might just brighten your day a little :-)

As you may know, LOTV are gradually making many of their images available as digis and today sees the release of the adorable Odd Dog digis.  There are a whopping 21 images to choose from including many that have never been released before!

I love being able to re-size the digi images and for this pair of cards I made them 6cm tall so I could make cute notelet style cards which are just 8.5 x 11.5 cm.

This Odd Dog with his mug of coffee/tea was one of my faves from the rubber stamp collection.


Alongside an old favourite I thought I'd show you one of the brand new images which I really loved.


You can go and check out the fab selection of Odd Dogs over at LOTV and of course, the rest of the DT will be showcasing more images for you.

Oh, and I haven't even mentioned that you get a cute sentiment with each image too! (which I didn't use for these cards but I will have more later in the week...)

I wish you all a great week even if you are working!

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,



Card recipe;
Images: Odd Dog digis - LOTV
DP: from stash

Copic colours;
Odd Dog: W00/0/1 & E31/35
Mug: R81/83/85
Stool: E42/43/44
Flower: YR21/Y17/Y38 & YR18
Stem / leaf: YG61/63
Ground: W00/0/1

13 comments:

  1. These are adorable Kat. Cute little cards, just whats needed on a wet dark and dull day like we are having here today :-(
    Sorry I've not been by for a while, the Christmas rush has arrived lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cards Kat, lovely designs and gorgeous colouring too. I love digi images for the same reason, they are so versatile when you are able to re-size/flip them.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cas designs! Love odd dog! I must check out the new ones! :-)
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these - c&s yet striking xx Have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kat, Oh my these are so cute, I love them. Great notelet design. I think the second one is favourite with me at the moment. Looking forward to seeing more. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uh oh!! I feel a spend coming on!! These are totally brilliant Kat, love the simple design to perfectly showcase those gorgeous doggies xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous notecards Kat, love the Odd Dog images so cute :)
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooooh I didn't know this so will have to check them out. Love odd dog and these are really cute cards

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh these are so very sweet Kat. I love the idea of creating notecards, something I would never normally do because of the amount of time spent to colour an image, but with these small images the colouring shouldn't be hugely time consuming and I'm tempted to make some little sets as extra little Xmas gifts :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning as always! Beautiful work - I just love this little doggy! Hugs, Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, not seen Odd Dog before....they're so cute!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant and gorgeous cards Kat. I need to CASE your layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)