Sunday 19 February 2017

Little mouse with big bouquet

Hello lovely people,

I hope you are all having a good weekend whatever you are up to :-)

I really enjoyed my day off with Dr. Hubby on Friday; we had our coffee date and shared a piece of gorgeous banana cake then finished up by watching a film in the evening :-)

Yesterday was a day of crafting but was one of those where I struggled to get the ideas out of my head and into reality so I didn't achieve as much as I intended...I shall try harder today - lol!

Today is also the start of a new 'Use any image' challenge over on The Ribbon Girl blog, so you can enter with any type of project as long as you include an image.
There are loads of fab prizes up for grabs too :-)

Floral aqua Mothers Day card featuring mouse with flower bouquet (image by LOTV)

This is another of the recent releases from Lili of the Valley and oh gosh, it's just so adorable!  It's a lovely image to colour and I know pink will always be my first love, but aqua comes a close second I think.

I had fun adding little dots of green around the flowers then added some pearl drops just for good measure!

Floral aqua Mothers Day card featuring mouse with flower bouquet (image by LOTV)

I can't recommend these papers highly enough because they are such soft, pretty colours and designs.  Topped off with all those beautiful flowers, I have to say I am really this loving this finished card :-)

Floral aqua Mothers Day card featuring mouse with flower bouquet (image by LOTV)

If you find yourself tempted by any of the pretty supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the thumbnails at the end of my post or just pop over to The Ribbon Girl and have a little browse around!

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,



Copic colours;
Mouse body: E41/42/43/44
Mouse tummy: YR30/E41/42
Mouse feet / tail: R000/01
Flowers / butterfly: BG10/11/45/49
Leaves / grass: G40/43/85
Ladybird: R56/39

Lovely things I've used;


Other card ingredients;
Butterfly set - Impression Obsession
Bloomers greenery - Taylored Expressions
Mini messages and mini tags - Mama Elephant
Nuvo crystal drops in Ivory seashell
1mm ivory pearls from stash

16 comments:

  1. lovely card Kat, enjoy the rest of your crafty weekend! Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this card is beautiful and the colours are gorgeous.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blues and aquas. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous Kat. I love those soft aquas and browns, your cute image and wonderful colouring and fabulous idea adding all those green and pearl dots to finish it all off!! truly beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh another beautiful creation Kat.. and I agree, aqua has to be close to pink in our hearts!! This is another great image from LOTV.. and you've coloured it so well, and added the perfect embellishments. I love the touch of kraft card too (particularly in that fabulous diecut shape), and those papers are gorgeous!

    If I get a day where I think 'I'm going to craft all day', that's rarely what actually happens... as I find myself side-tracked into other things, like tidying my craft room!! Ah well... it's all for the good I suppose!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another gorgeous creation Kat. The little mouse is so cute and you have really brought him to life with your fab colouring. Gorgeous papers and design. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous creation xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, Colours are gorgeous
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card Kat, aqua is always the basis for my summer wardrobe so this card really appeals to me. Love the pretty pearls xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Gosh Kat...this is so adorable and so elegant all rolled into one..gorgeous papers and colours and love this sweet image with those fabulous flowers..such a lovely design..Love the green behind the flowers too..gives some depth..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very pretty card Kat, love the image and all those gorgeous flowers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous card with beautiful colours and flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kat, I liked the sound of your wonderful weekend!
    Oh my word - this is an absolutely gorgeous card. Your colouring is exquisite and I really love your beautiful card design. The way you have added the pretty flowers and embellishments looks absolutely wonderful.
    2 more sleeeeeeps!
    love from
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet! Now I'm not big on mice but this little guy is so flippin' cute! Love the layout and pretty flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning in every way! Love the beautiful colouring on this and your papers are utterly delish, it's clear I'm going to have to get this brand. I've resisted until now!! Love the pretty frame around the image and the sweet satin ribbon. The blooms are the perfect finish. Utterly stunning card hunny. Big hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Complimenti...bravissimaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)