Sunday 19 November 2017

LOTV Polar bear

Hello lovely people,

It's time for another 'Use any image' challenge over on The Ribbon Girl blog, so you can enter with any type of project as long as you include an image.
There are some fab prizes up for grabs too :-)

Winter card using LOTV Polar bear

It's a double whammy this time as I'm also giving you a sneak peek of one of the new LOTV Novem-bears which will soon be released, and this is the adorable Polar bear.

I've kept the shading really subtle, which also means it's super quick to do :-)

Winter card using LOTV Polar bear

As I've previously mentioned and as I'm sure some of you will have noticed, my cards are a little more CAS these days but I still like to add details...just a very carefully curated selection of details and The Ribbon Girl have the perfect choice of pretty embellishments.

Winter card using LOTV Polar bear

If you find yourself tempted by any of the pretty supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links at the end of my post or just pop over to The Ribbon Girl and have a little browse around!

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,



Copic colours;
Bear: N0, N1, N2, N3
Snow: B0000, B000, B01

Lovely things I've used from The Ribbon Girl;
16mm blue ruffle edge sheer ribbon
Silver metallic twine
10mm silver jingle bells
Lucy's Lagoon sparkly shaker selection

Other card ingredients;
Polar bear - LOTV (coming soon!)
Snow Queen 12x12 papers - Galleria Papieru
Inside and out stitched rectangle STAX - My Favorite Things
Layered snowflakes - My Favorite Things

8 comments:

  1. Kat, this is utterly adorable hun! I LOVE that sweet polar bear. Your card is delish, with all the lovely icy blues. So looking forward to seeing the rest of the LOTV release. If this cutie is anything to go by, it's going to be brilliant! Hope you're well hunny. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm aiming to have a play with this one too. He's adorable. You've coloured him beautifully. Just the right amount of shading on your 'white'! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Kat...and that polar bear?...to die for , so cuddly and cute. Love your colour scheme and the addition of those little bells...super. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks adorable, love the frosty colours and fab layout
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Kat! That little bear is on my list and I love what you've created with the sweet little fella. Such soft and pretty blues with sequins and snowflakes being perfect embellies. I also like the cute little bells tied on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your card is just right for that little cutie - he looks a little bit like our new little Westie pup who will be coming to live with us in the middle of December :-) Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Kat, love the colours and the ribbon and bells are the perfect finishing touch :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)