Friday 15 December 2017

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Hello lovely people,

It's not long to go and I still don't have all the Christmas cards I need, so guess what my Dies to Die For DT card is today?!

Cute snowman Christmas card using Santa's Wonderland by Neat and Tangled

I definitely didn't need any more Christmas stamps but somehow a set from Neat & Tangled came home with me when I was on the DtDF stand at the last Motorcycle Museum show!

This little snowman and the sentiment are from that set and there are a whole heap of other cute images in there too.

I did basically the same design with the penguin from the set, but he was feeling camera shy and I don't have a photo of him!

Cute snowman Christmas card using Santa's Wonderland by Neat and Tangled

I hope you have all been enjoying some Christmas crafting!

If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links at the end of my post or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,



Copic colours;
Snowman: C00, N0, N1, N2
Snowman buttons: N5, N6
Snowman nose: YR14, YR07
Mint green: G000, G00, BG32
Lilac: BV000, BV00, BV11
Snow: B0000, B000, B00

Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;
Santa's Wonderland stamps - Neat & Tangled
Graphic grid pastels 6x6 paper pad - My Favorite Things 
Square Peek-a-boo window - My Favorite Things

Other ingredients;
Crystal Glamour Dust

7 comments:

  1. Love this Kate...especially the colours you have used on this cute snowman. A crisp and lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Kat, love that die and the snowman is so cute and beautifully coloured. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so sweet!! Great design Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Kat and a brilliant design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Kat this is fabulous. Great colours. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous, love him can see why he came home and that square die is now on the wish list

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Kat. Have a lovely Christmas sweetie. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)