Friday 19 January 2018

Rawr!!

Hello lovely people,

I am so in love with all the cute new releases for Valentine's Day so you may be seeing a bit of a love theme on my blog over the next few weeks, starting with my Dies to Die For DT card.

Cute punny Valentine's Day card with adorable dinosaur (image is Rawr! from Lawn Fawn)

I think this little dino is utterly charming and I've used the little speech bubble and sentiment to create a fun design.

Cute punny Valentine's Day card with adorable dinosaur (image is Rawr! from Lawn Fawn)

I hope you've had a good week and have something fun planed for the weekend!

If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links at the end of my post or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous fun card, love the background paper and little Dino is so cute!. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute ! Love the paper and the sweet sentiment:)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)