Friday 17 August 2018

Gnome one like you

Hello lovely people,

Merry Friday all!  I'm popping in with my Dies to Die For DT card and this time I'm using some of the new goodies from Sunny Studio.

I actually squealed with delight when I saw these gnomes because they are so utterly adorable...and they come with punny sentiments too...I can't even!

Cute handmade gnome pun card (using Home sweet gnome by Sunny Studio)

I am also TOTALLY in love with the 6x6 paper pads in beautiful rainbow colours; I think I bought one of each pattern because you can never EVER have too many stripes, polka dots and gingham in your stash!

Cute handmade gnome pun card (using Home sweet gnome by Sunny Studio)

I stamped the gnome, then masked him off and stamped the mushroom trio so he could be sitting on top of the large mushroom.

A little extra grass at the bottom finished off my scene.  I could have added clouds but to be honest I decided it liked it just as it was.

Cute handmade gnome pun card (using Home sweet gnome by Sunny Studio)

If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links below or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for popping in and I hope you have a great day!



Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;
Home sweet gnome - Sunny Studio
Dots & stripes jewel tone 6x6 paper pad - Sunny Studio
Striped silly 6x6 paper pad - Sunny Studio
Large dotted square stackables - Lawn Fawn
Grassy hills die - My Favorite Things

Copic colours;
Skin: E50, E51, E21, E11
Top: B14, B16
Shoes / belt: E23, E25
Buckle: Y17
Hat / mushrooms: R35, R37, R39
Beard / mushroom stalks & edges: C00, N0, N1, N2, N3
Big mushroom: YR16, YR68, YR09
Grass: YG03, YG25

1 comment:

  1. I've just been peeking through your recent creations Kat.. they are all fabulous - and I love the CAS style you're going for now.. it suits the images you're using so well. I have the Sunny Studios paper you used on this one too.. such bright, vibrant colours!

    Sorry I don't get to comment much now... I tend to use Instagram more and as I'm sure you know, time is better spent crafting than sitting at the computer!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)