Friday 12 October 2018

Sparkly Star Bottle Tag

Hello lovely people,

I love creating non-card projects so for my Dies to Die For DT make this week I am sharing a simple and elegant wine bottle tag.

Handcrafted sparkly stars wine bottle tag

I just love this die and it's such a great way to dress up a bottle of something as a gift...or it doubles quite nicely as a door hanger!

I've gone with a white and silver theme as you can't beat a bit of sparkle for Christmas :-)

Handcrafted sparkly stars wine bottle tag

I die cut the large stitched circle then stamped the sentiment onto it using my Misti.

I layered up 2 of the star frames as I think this gives it a more dimensional finish and then added a few more die cut stars as accents.

Handcrafted sparkly stars wine bottle tag

If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links below or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for popping in and I hope you have a wonderful sparkly day!




Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;
Wine tag - My Favorite Things
Inside and out stitched circle STAX - My Favorite Things
Stitched circle scallop frames - My Favorite Things
Jingle greetings - Mama Elephant (currently out of stock but I think Hand lettered holiday greetings from MFT would also work perfectly for this)
Star Frame - Avery Elle (currently out of stock - use the 'notify when back in stock' button or use any decorative frame from your stash!)


Other ingredients;
silver sparkle card - from stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)