Friday 19 April 2019

Little Chickie Notelets

Hello lovely people,

It's Easter weekend, the weather is set to be lovely and I persuaded Dr. Hubby that I really *needed* an Easter egg, so all is well in my world!  I hope it's all good for you too :-)

So, I have a quick little trio of notelets to share for my Dies to Die For DT project.

Cute chick noteletes using Little Chickie Agenda from Mama Elephant

I am such a sucker for the Mama Elephant little agenda stamps; I adore these cute chickies!  They are fab for quick little notelets.

The sentiment is also a new Mama Elephant set which I took about 0.2 seconds to decide I needed because...well, you always need sentiments and these are gorgeous!

The fishtail banner is also new, from MFT, and I know some people were unsure about this as it comes in 3 parts rather than a single folded banner, but I think it's more versatile in 3 parts.  Here I shortened the main banner and the ends to give me a teeny banner to match my sentiment!

Cute chick noteletes using Little Chickie Agenda from Mama Elephant

If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links below or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for popping in and I hope you have a wonderful day and a lovely Easter!



Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;
Little Chickie Agenda - Mama Elephant
A2 stitched rectangle STAX 2 - My Favorite Things
Inside and out stitched circle STAX - My Favorite Things
Flirty flowers 6x6 paper pad - Sunny Studio
Fishtail flag trio - My Favorite Things
Mini everyday messages - Mama Elephant

Copic colours;
Chicks: Y11, Y13, Y15, Y19
Beak: YR04
Blue: B01, B02, B04
Pink: RV52, R83, RV55
Hat: E41, E42, E43
Grass: YG03, YG25

1 comment:

  1. Super cuteness! These are fabulous hun. Sunshine and happiness in a card! Gorgeous creations. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)