Friday 20 September 2019

Big Fifty

Hello lovely people,

Last minute cards...we've all been there, right?!

So, how about this as a seriously quick but stylish idea...


I've used some gorgeous Sunny Studio papers which are sadly now unavailable but since this design only uses little bit of paper it's a great way to use up any scraps you may have; just mix and match your papers any way you wish!


I've spelled out the age as I thought it gave a fun twist, but you could use actual numbers instead or put the name of the recipient.

Then all you need is a cute sentiment to stamp underneath and I've raided my MFT stash for this one; they have so many great options.


If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links below or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for popping in and I hope you have a lovely day!



Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;
Impact alphabet - My Favorite Things
Bitty birthday wishes - My Favorite Things
Large dotted square stackables - Lawn Fawn


Other ingredients;
Dots and stripes pastels 6x6 pad - Sunny Studio
Polka dot parade 6x6 paper pad - Sunny Studio
Classic gingham 6x6 paper pad - Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)