Thursday 30 October 2014

New baby girl

Hello lovely people,

It's time for a new challenge at In The Pink and our theme this month is...

LUSCIOUS LACE

Although I love lace I don't actually use it all that often on my cards but it is the perfect addition to a new baby card, as are pretty flowers, swirls and a light sprinkling of Frantage.
Much as I love colouring, I also really love these big sentiment stamps from LOTV :-)


It's been a while since I did any arty shots of my cards but thought it might be nice to show the gorgeous flowers a little closer.  I have really become a big fan of these and the roses are my favourites :-)


I have also started adding charms to a few more of my cards and don't you think these teeny baby feet are adorable?!


I also added a simple little tag underneath the sentiment panel.  The letters were stamped and cut out individually; I didn't worry about them being perfect squares as I think it just adds to the shabby chic look!


Card recipe;
DP: Coffee in the arbour - Maja Designs (available from Live and Love Crafts)
Dies: leaf and swirl - Magnolia Doohickey, mini heart collection - Memory box
Charm: feet charm - The Ribbon Girl
Frantage: Stampendous shabby white frantage from Live and Love Crafts

If you haven't already done so then do pop over to In The Pink and check out the gorgeous creations from the rest of the Pink Ladies and from our guest designer :-)

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,


Challenges I am playing along with;
1.  A Creative Romance (pink)
2.  Divas by Design (anything goes)
3.  Simon Says Stamp (anything goes)

20 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Kat. I love the papers and stunning detailing. The pull out tag is such a lovely idea.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, so many beautiful details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I love those stamps too, and you've put together an utterly gorgeous card! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Kat! Love your wonderful papers and that fancy shaped die cut! I really love how you framed the wonderful sentiment with flowers, so gorgeous! hugs your teamie for the day, Pamellia :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card with lovely embellishments and the tag pull out is a fantastic idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kat - I finally got myself back to commenting - so glad I came visiting today as this is a real stunner! - I just love love everything about it hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty Kat and makes a lovely alternative to a cute baby image. Love the snipped sentiment on the secret tag too...a lovely touch xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What??? You've got FIVE Christmas cards finished already? I better get busy! lol
    This card is so PRETTY, Kat! I love it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and love the little tag.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kat, this is so beautiful! Love all the details on it and that wonderful bit of Frantage and lace!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Kat, your papers are gorgeous. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just perfect Kat, the colours work so well and I adore the little charm.
    I hope you are well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. so beautiful Kat!
    hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. You do these large sentiment cards so well Kat... I really am going to have to take a leaf out of your book and give them a go.... the stamps are on my shelf waiting! Of course, I always love your hand stitching and the embellishments (awww those little feet) are perfect.. And then the tag.... FABULOUS!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a beautiful card! I love the combination of papers and the texture the flowers and lace add! I love LOTV stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous, beautiful card Kat
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this gorgeous card so much! Your layout is perfect and the tiny feet are so cute!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello, Kat!
    It's me again! I just wanted to thank you for your encouraging words about my mini album kits!
    I still love your beautiful card too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous, really elegant and pretty x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)