Wednesday 22 October 2014

Cute nurse

Hello lovely people,

The good news = my mojo is still in the building...

The also good news = I have been getting a teensy bit ahead with DT cards...

The bad news = I can't share them with you because they are DT cards - doh!

However, I realised I hadn't shared this card I made for a lovely lady in work so here it is;


Yep, she's a nurse and work colleagues requested a nurse image for her card... this was so cute I couldn't resist.  It was my first CC Designs digi and will sadly be my last since they have stopped selling their images as digis :-(  I guess I'll just have to start buying them in rubber then?!


Card recipe;
DP: Coffee in the arbour - Maja Designs (available from Live and Love Crafts)
Tag: Sentiment tags - LOTV
Dies: Tilda lace - Magnolia Doohickey, Circle Stax - Dienamics

Copic colours;
Skin: E000/00/21/11/04 & R20
Hair: E53/43/44
Dress / hat: B63/66/97
Pill / cross on hat: R27/29/59
Hat / belt: W00/0/1/2

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,


Challenges I am playing along with;
1.  ABC (V is for vibrant)

11 comments:

  1. Kat, this is totally gorgeous!!! I love the patterned paper you used and that wonderful design. I know she was thrilled with this card! Beautiful!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Kat. I love the sweet image, stunning colouring and beautiful papers.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Kat, beautiful papers. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... what a wonderful nurse image Kat.. and oooh look at her hair - so perfect!

    Like you I also have a few CC Design digis.... such a shame they stopped selling in that format don't you think?

    Big Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card and fabulous colouring especially her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute Kat... but then I've never seen anything less than perfection with your work. Great job on that hair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous card with this cute image! I love your pretty papers and beautiful border.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is Gorgeous and her hair is AWESOME love it love her love your card and LOVE your DT Stuff too! WINK! tehehhehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic colouring. Her hair looks so amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  10. She would make anyone feel better Kat - OMG, her hair!! Wow hun, that is amazing. Such a gorgeous card. Can I pretend to be a little unwell..... Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)