Thursday, 14 January 2016

Lovely bubbly

Hello lovely people,

Brrrrr, it's a bit chilly here in the UK but at least yesterday the rain stopped and there was quite a bit of sunshine!

I thought I would be scraping the ice off the car before heading into the hospital today but amazingly there was no frost.
I am going in lots this week to try to build up the practice hours I need for my course.

While I am exercising my little grey cells (yes, both of them!), we have a new challenge for you at As You Like It and our theme this time is...

YOUR FAVOURITE...
Paper or non-paper project
...and don't forget to tell us why it's your favourite!

Our sponsor this time is Digi Stamp Boutique with a £10 voucher

It has to be paper for me as I don't do any non-paper crafts and I do love my pretty papers, especially the pink ones!
This design is pretty restrained on the paper front for me as I thought the image suited a clean modern look.

Girly celebration card featuring Party Zara by Digi Stamp Boutique


I am rather partial to some bubbly too and I think this pretty lady has the right idea with that HUGE glass!


Card recipe;
DP: from stash
Punch: Double dot - Martha Stewart
Charm: Daisy chain - The Hobby House
Sentiment: created with magazine freebie letter stamps

Copic colours;
Skin: E000/00/21/11/04 & R20
Hair: Y21/YR23/E15/E18
Eyeshadow: RV0000/000/32
Dress / flower / shoes: RV32/34/R56
Bottle: YG93/95/97/99
Bottle label: YR30/31 & Y26/28
Champagne: YR30/31
Ground: W00/0/1/2/3/4

I hope you will pop over to As You Like It and check out the fabulously creative projects from the rest of the team :-)

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,


17 comments:

Tracy Freeman said...

What a fun card and I love that image ! the DP is lovely. Sending hugs xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful card and super image (which I think looks rather like you, don't you agree?) Fabulous colouring as always Kat and a lovely CAS design.
Lorraine

The Little Stamper said...

I love this card Kat - all that pink is a sure fire winner for me! As for the weather - we are back to more rian and cold wind where I am....roll on Spring!!

Sharon x

Lucy Woods said...

So beautiful! Stunning colouring and design!
Lucy x

Sarah said...

This is another fabulous card Kat xx

Jennifer Bradley said...

You have done it again Kat, created a fabulous card. The image is just gorgeous, fabulous colouring and just perfect backing papers. Hugs Jennifer xx

Lori said...

What a gorgeous card, Kat!! I think she has the right idea too :)

Lorraine said...

This is one of my fave DSB images and I love what you've done with her....she looks gorgeous.
Lorraine x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Love this card Kat, your colouring is always so good.
Xx

Zw@@n said...

I'm jealous of your colouring, Kat, so beautiful. Gorgeous card and lay out. Luv, Wilma

Annette said...

I soooo love your style Kat, and this card is such a pretty example of it. GORGEOUS

Karen Knott said...

Gorgeous card Kat, I love the image and those eyes and mascara are fab !
The papers, charm etc are perfect.
Hugs, Kaz x

Brenda said...

Kat, you make me chuckle! I love seeing your beautiful creations, but love reading your post too, always so fun. I'm hoping visit more regularly now that the holidays are behind us. I am always inspired by your gorgeous creations! Thanks for your visits and lovely comments.

Sue said...

Kat - this is gorgeous. Your colouring is beautiful - I have n't seen that image before and your interpretation is amazing - (I too rather like bubbles)! Super card design too - you have put everything together so perfectly and your card is truly stylish and elegant. (Hope you had a good time adding practice hours and the cakes were a hit)!
Sue...xxx

Lynsey said...

This is such a fun card Kat! Love that image!
Hugs Lynsey x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Stunning colouring Kat and I LOVE that paper combo. What a gorgeous card! Love it. Hugs, Wends x

Christine L said...

I'm here at last.... to catch up on my commenting - and wow - I've missed some gorgeous cards here! Firstly - this little lady with her gorgeous pink eyeshadow and large glass... your colouring is stunning - particularly those folds in her skirt.. and I love the (relatively!) CAS look you've given the card! Perfect!

Big hugs
Christine x