Saturday 20 February 2016

Candle Ellie

Hello lovely people,

Woohooo! It's the weekend again and I hope you all have lovely things planned.
I will be crafting and catching up with friends :-)

Today I am sharing another card for The Paper Nest Dolls and no surprises I have gone for a pretty girly design!

Girly birthday card featuring girl with candle (image from Paper Nest Dolls)

I have used a fairly new image that I instantly fell in love with when I saw it.

Just don't get me started on the health and safety issues here...candle...hair...just saying - lol!

On a positive note, if that's the size of the candle, how big must the cake be?!

Girly birthday card featuring girl with candle (image from Paper Nest Dolls)

Card recipe;
DP: Summer crush - Maja Design (available from Live and Love Crafts)
Dies: Tilda lace - Magnolia Doohickeys

Copic colours;
Skin: E000/00/21/11/04 & R20
Hair: E11/15/18
Dress: R20/21/22/24
Dress sash & frill: R0000/00/20
Candle: B52/BG72/75 & R0000/00/20 & YR20/21

Enjoy your weekend!

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,



16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kat, cute image and the papers are lush :)

    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the colours and those yummy papers! She's so pretty too! Haha that's so funny that I was looking at that lit candle right by her hair to lol!!
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Kat. I love the layers, beautiful colouring and your signature stitching. That's funny about the candle and hair... I just saw a video on Facebook where the stylist cut the hair with swords and then burned the ends... I got the shivers when he burned the ends. And who wants the smell of burning hair around them...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sound just like a health care professional talking, made me lol! Lovely card, she definitely is a 'you' image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty and feminine design with a lovely colour combo too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kat, again another adorable girly card. I love the papers you use as they are always so very pretty. The added stitching always makes the backing stand out. Just Great. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very pretty card Kat, love the image and layout
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is just gorgeous Kat...fabulous colouring,love the papers and design...so pretty.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. No wonder you fell for her Kat..... she is gorgeous, especially as you've coloured her! Perfection for her hair and dress (folds in particular!).. but you're right about the candle... OMG!! Hope she wasn't wearing hair spray!

    Big hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kat this is a beautiful card! I love the image! I hope you had a lovely weekend!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super pretty card Kat - such a sweet image. I love the colours and fabulous LO.
    Hope you've had a good weekend.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hehe, you made me laugh Kat! I still have nightmares about a night my hair caught on fire in a nightclub that had candles all over the place. Thank goodness for my hero hubby, who put out the flames that were climbing up my back with his bare hand! Knee jerk reaction, and it killed the flames instantly. Thank heavens he wasn't burnt, but oh my goodness the smell of my hair! Urrghh! So glad your gorgeous girlie is holding the flame above her hair! Beautiful card Kat, love the papers and gorgeous card design. I do love that sweet Magnolia border die, a beautiful finishing touch. Gorgeous blooms too. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kat, this is a stunning card... Your colouring is truly amazing, so pretty, and your card design is exquisite with those gorgeous stitched layers - you are a super duper talented lady...
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous as always Kat.
    ps - step away from the candle hun!
    LOL
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)