Friday 23 February 2018

Wine time!

Hello lovely people,

It's Friday, so it's time for a Dies to Die For DT card and later tonight I think it will be time for a nice glass of wine...

Girly wine time card using Uptown Girls Whitney and Wendy love wine by Stamping Bella

I bought this image because I absolutely loved it (as I say, I do appreciate a nice glass of wine!) but then I looked at it properly and wondered if I would ever be brave enough to colour it...look at those dresses!

But then I did the Copic level 1 and 2 classes and some extra classes with the amazingly talented Faye, and suddenly I did feel brave enough!

Girly wine time card using Uptown Girls Whitney and Wendy love wine by Stamping Bella

I have to say I really love the bright colours of this card and also that sentiment...so very true!

If that was me pouring though, my friend would have wine all over her hair - lol!

Girly wine time card using Uptown Girls Whitney and Wendy love wine by Stamping Bella

If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links at the end of my post or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,



Copic colours;
Skin: E50, E00, E21 (E70 for cast shadows)
Hair for right hand girl: E50, E53, E55
Hair for left hand girl: E53, E35, E47
Aqua dress / party hat: BG01, BG02, BG05, BG09
Pink dress / party hat: R81, RV34, R85, RV19
Bottle: YG25, YG17, G28
Bottle label: N0, N2, N3
Drink: Y0000, YR30, YR20
Shoes / spots on party hat: N6, N8
Ground: N0, N1, N2, N3

Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;
Uptown Girls Whitney and Wendy love wine - Stamping Bella
Stitched rectangle scallop edge frames - My Favorite Things
Sweet Celebration 6x6 paper pad - My Favorite Things

7 comments:

  1. Hi Kat, oh I do love this card, the girls are gorgeous and coloured beautifully. Loving the sentiments and the frame and backing paper are fabulous. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic Kat...love the stamp and your colouring. I don't think you needed classes, your colouring is always fab but that image looks printed. Wish I had their legs and figures!..lol.....wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning colouring Kat. Have a lovely weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Kat, the image and colouring are stunning and I love the silver frame and stripey paper :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Kat, the stamp looks fab and beautifully coloured.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)