Friday 9 March 2018

CELEBRATE!

Hello lovely people,

I didn't have a Dies to Die For DT card to share last week as I was on my holibobs and am so disorganised so didn't manage to schedule it before I went - oops!

I had an amazing week skiing in Austria with Dr. Hubby, my parents and some friends; it was so funny to hear of all the snow in the UK while we were away!  We did have extreme temperatures of -25 degrees in Austria but managed to cope and had one of our best week's skiing ever I reckon :-)

Ok, so I'll get onto my card and it's a simple but very cute and colourful affair...

Celebrate speech bubble birthday card with cute chick (image from Birthday Chicks set by My Favorite Things)

I just had to have the adorable birthday chicks from the February MFT release and have plans for lots more cards with them...if I can just find the time - lol!

Celebrate speech bubble birthday card with cute chick (image from Birthday Chicks set by My Favorite Things)

Now, what do you do when you make a design you really like?  Make another one in different colours of course!

Celebrate speech bubble birthday card with cute chick (image from Birthday Chicks set by My Favorite Things)

So, which do you like best?!

If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links at the end of my post or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,



Copic colours;
Chicks: Y11, Y13, Y15, Y19
Cupcakes: YR30, E50, E51
Cupcake cases: T0, T2
Orange icing / hat: YR12, YR14, YR16
Green icing / hat: YG23, YG25, YG17
Pink icing: RV32, RV34, RV09

Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;
Birthday chicks stamps - My Favorite Things
Birthday chicks dies - My Favorite Things
Celebrate speech bubble - My Favorite Things
Itsy bitsy polka dots 6x6 paper pad - My Favorite Things
A2 stitched rectangle STAX 1 - My Favorite Things

Other ingredients;
Stripy DP - from stash (old MFT pad)

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)