Friday 21 December 2018

Hot Chocolate Cutie

Hello lovely people,

Just 4 sleeps to go!!!!

I was making Christmas cards right up until a couple of days ago when I finally put away all my Christmas stash!

I coloured up one of the gorgeous Stamping Bella cuties and wanted to share her as my Dies to Die For DT inspiration this week...

CAS Christmas card with hot chocolate mug (image is Teeny Tiny Townie Hot Chocolate by Stamping Bella)

I coloured this stamp up just before the lovely Elaine (Marker Geek) released her colouring video for it - doh!

If you want to check it out head over HERE and I will definitely be watching it when I get a spare few minutes...and maybe having another go because I love to colour along :-)

CAS Christmas card with hot chocolate mug (image is Teeny Tiny Townie Hot Chocolate by Stamping Bella)

I spent all my time on the colouring and none of it on the design here...just a bit of festive red stripe and sparkle...and what is now definitely one of my favourite Christmas sentiment stamps!

CAS Christmas card with hot chocolate mug (image is Teeny Tiny Townie Hot Chocolate by Stamping Bella)

By the way...do you think this Teeny Tiny Townie is actually IN the hot chocolate or just behind it?!

If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links below or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for popping in and I hope you all have the most wonderful festive season!



Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;
Tiny Townie Hot Chocolate - Stamping Bella
Candy Land 6x6 pad - My Favorite Things
A2 stitched rectangle STAX 1 - My Favorite Things

Other ingredients;
Glitter card - from stash

Copic colours;

I accidentally put my pens away before writing down the colours (oops!) but go check out Elaine's video for her suggestions :-)

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous cars Kate and your colouring is superb as it is. i think she is in a 'hot tub of chocolate'...oh the thought!!!! Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and New Year. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)