Friday 14 December 2018

Festive flamingo

Hello lovely people,

It's a Fabulously Festive Flamingo Friday!!

I've been enjoying a day off today and made a few more Christmas cards as I just can't seem to stop so am sharing one as my Dies to Die For DT inspiration today.

I tried hard to resist jumping on the flamingo bandwagon...but you can see how much willpower I have - lol!

Festive flamingo Christmas card (using MFT Festive Flamingos stamps)

I initially planned to add the 'Fla la la la la la la mingo' sentiment to this cute CAS design, but wasn't sure it worked so well once I'd used the text paper, so I left it off.

I might just stamp it inside because it's too good not to use!

Festive flamingo Christmas card (using MFT Festive Flamingos stamps)

Oh, and did I mention that you can get this stamp and matching die set with 35% off right now?  Well now I have, so even if you're done with Christmas cards this year I'd grab one and save it for next year!

If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links below or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for popping in and I hope you have a fabulous day!



Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;
Festive flamingos - My Favorite Things
Candy land 6x6 paper pad - My Favorite Things
A2 stitched rectangle STAX 1 - My Favorite Things
Stitched rectangle scallop edge frames - My Favorite Things

Other ingredients;
silver glitter card - from stash

Copic colours;

Flamingo body: R81, R83, RV55
Flamingo beak: T1, T6
Lights: YG23, BG45
Ground: T0, T1, T2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)