Friday 8 March 2019

Eek! It's your birthday!

Hello lovely people,

Apologies for the lack of card last week but I was off skiing in the French Alps with friends and family, including taking my niece and nephew for the first time.  I'm happy to report that we did loads of skiing, there were no injuries, the weather was sunny and the kids loved it :-)

One great thing about coming home is being back at my craft desk and for this week's Dies to Die For DT card I was desperate to have a play with some rather cute mice that fell in my basket last month!

Birthday card with cute mouse in a present box and bunting (stamps are It's a Mice Time to Celebrate by MFT)

Polka dots, stripy bunting and an adorable mouse in a box...what more could you want for a birthday card?!

Birthday card with cute mouse in a present box and bunting (stamps are It's a Mice Time to Celebrate by MFT)

I love how happy this mouse looks :-)

It reminds me of the time that I came home from work one day and Dr. Hubby was hiding in a box (a very large box).  I went all round the house trying to figure out where he was and it took me a looooong time to realise he was in the huge box in our lounge!  So maybe that backfired a bit on him as he was in there for quite a while - lol!

Birthday card with cute mouse in a present box and bunting (stamps are It's a Mice Time to Celebrate by MFT)

If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links below or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for popping in and I hope you have a wonderful day!



Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;
It's a mice time to celebrate - My Favorite Things
Dots and stripes pastels 6x6 pad - Sunny Studio
Blueprints 31 - My Favorite Things
Double stitched circle STAX - My Favorite Things (not available but check out all the other fab circle STAX here)
Bunting borders - Lawn Fawn

Copic colours;
Mouse: C00, C1, C3
Ears: R0000, R000, R00, R30
Pink bits: RV52, RV55, RV17
Blue bits: B000, B00, B01, B02
Ground: C00, C0, C1, C2, C3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)