Friday 29 March 2019

Little ninjas

Hello lovely people,

I was rifling through my box of 'not yet used' stash and spotted these little ninjas that looked like they could do with an inking, so I popped them on my Dies to Die For DT card for this week.

Colourful ninjas birthday card, using Ninja stamps from CC Designs

These guys just make me smile...cutest ninjas ever?!

Top tip...don't forget to buy the matching dies for character stamps because otherwise you end up fussy cutting three ninjas...*sigh*

Colourful ninjas birthday card, using Ninja stamps from CC Designs

It was so simple to layer up different coloured panels behind the Blueprints die and I love how it gives a cartoon vibe to the design.

Colourful ninjas birthday card, using Ninja stamps from CC Designs

If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links below or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for popping in and I hope you have an awesome day!



Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;
Ninjas - CC Designs (I recommend the matching dies also!)
Polka dot parade 6x6 paper pad - Sunny Studio
A2 stitched rectangle STAX 1 - My Favorite Things
Blueprints 27 - My Favorite Things
Happy Birthday line border - Lawn Fawn 

Copic colours;
Skin: E50, E51, E21, E11
Ninja outfits: N6, N7, N10, 100 plus N5 for the highlights
Green belt: YG03, YG25, YG17
Red belt: R24, R27, R46
Blue belt: B02, B04, B06

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I LOVE these guys!! I'm so looking for an excuse to get them, they're just so cute! Brilliant card design. Love the bold colours with the black accents. Fabulous! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)