Friday 7 June 2019

Heart tree

Hello lovely people,

It's back to die cutting this week for my Dies to Die For DT card because I fell in love with this cute little MFT tree die; it's not new but I somehow missed it at the time it came out.

There are lots of options for using this die...but I limited myself to just the one card this time!


I've inked a slightly shimmery card with Distress Oxides and placed that behind the die cut tree, then die cut the trunk in Kraft and hearts in silver to piece back into the holes.


If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links below or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for popping in and I hope you have a fabulous day!



Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;
Heart tree - My Favorite Things
A2 stitched rectangle STAX 1 - My Favorite Things
Inside and out stitched rectangle STAX - My Favorite Things
Mini tags - Mama Elephant
Mini everyday messages - Mama Elephant

Other ingredients;
Distress Oxide ink pads in Twisted citron and Mowed lawn
twine - from stash

2 comments:

  1. Elegant and gorgeous. So many possibilities with this one. Love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)