Friday 14 June 2019

To plant a garden...

Hello lovely people,

I suppose all the recent (and seemingly never ending!) rain is very good for the garden but I do wish the sunshine would come back now!

This gorgeous Curvy Girl Gardener on my Dies to Die For DT card looks like she has been having a lovely time outside though!


It's not often I use so many colours all together but I was very much inspired by the pretty floral paper that I chose.

I also don't often reach for the sequins but they seemed just right to finish off this card :-)


I always have the best time colouring Stamping Bella images, and isn't that just the loveliest sentiment too?


If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links below or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for popping in and I hope you have a bloomin' lovely day!



Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;
Curvy girl gardener - Stamping Bella
Spring fling 6x6 paper pad - Lawn Fawn
A2 stitched rectangle STAX 1 - My Favorite Things
Scallop borders 2 - Pretty Pink Posh


Other ingredients;
twine / sequins - from stash

Copic colours;
Skin: E50, E51, E21, E11
Hair: E53, E35, E59
Dungarees: B00, BG01, BG02, BG05
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Green: YG03, YG25, YG17
Yellow: Y15, Y19, Y38
Flowerpot: E97, YR27, E99
Watering can / trowel: C00, C0, C01, C02, C03
Flower centres: C5, C7

2 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty card Kat ad your coloring is superb (as always). I love the bright happy colours and yes what a lovely sentiment. Have a good weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Kat! Love the lush colours and your fab design. Ooh I've missed popping in to say hi! Hope you're well sweets. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)