Sunday 18 June 2017

Sunny flower fairy

Hello lovely people,

We have a new 'Use any image' challenge starting over on The Ribbon Girl blog, so you can enter with any type of project as long as you include an image.
There are loads of fab prizes up for grabs too :-)

I have, of course, popped a few gorgeous goodies from The Ribbon Girl on here and you can find all the product links at the end of this post.

This card seems really appropriate for the beautiful sunny weather we are having in the UK right now!

Sunny floral fairy card using Echo Park papers, embellishments from The Ribbon Girl and Fairy sunny day digi image from Tiddly Inks

I cannot tell you the last time I used a Tiddly Inks image and I sooooo enjoyed colouring this cute fairy; I knew she would look lovely in sunny colours :-)

Sunny floral fairy card using Echo Park papers, embellishments from The Ribbon Girl and Fairy sunny day digi image from Tiddly Inks

I've used a pretty flower border but only wanted a little bit showing for detail, and then I added foliage with a new leafy die cut into small sections; this will be another well-used die I think!

Sunny floral fairy card using Echo Park papers, embellishments from The Ribbon Girl and Fairy sunny day digi image from Tiddly Inks

If you find yourself tempted by any of the pretty supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the thumbnails at the end of my post or just pop over to The Ribbon Girl and have a little browse around!

I hope you all have a beautiful day and can enjoy the sunshine :-)

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,



Copic colours;
Skin: E000/00/21/11/04
Hair: E53/35/59
Dress / shoes: BG13/15/49
Band on dress / wand glow: Y13/08/19
Flower petals: Y15/17/38/YR16
Flower centres: E37/39/18
Leaves: YG23/25
Wings: BG0000/000/10/11/13
Wand: E43/44

Lovely things I've used from The Ribbon Girl;


Other card ingredients;
Fairy sunny day - Tiddly Inks
For you circular sentiments - Lili of the Valley
Floral dance Die-sire Edge'ables - Crafter's Companion
Leafy branch die 5 - Moda Scrap for Elizabeth Craft
Other flowers - from stash

11 comments:

  1. lovely summery card, and great colours! perfect for our current weather. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kat
    Fabulous cutie card... your colouring is superb as usual ...
    pretty card ...
    Hugs Sy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling of a fairy and her colouring is gorgeous. Loving the bright background and the the flower corners look wonderful. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colours and layout, stunning card

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a stunning card Kat and you colouring is out of this world. Such a lovely image and great colour co-ordination. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Kat, love the image with the bright colours you have used alongside the kraft...gorgeous !
    Hugs, Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fabulous colour combo and gorgeously coloured image.
    Are you keeping cool today? It's reading 29 degrees here in Norwich.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous card Kat, an adorable wee fairy and beautiful colouring and colours too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh I LOVE this Kat. There are so many gorgeous things at Ribbon Girl on my Wishlist right now! So yes, you're tempting me well and truly!! Such a lovely Wrynn image and those Summery shades are delish! Beautiful card hunny. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all in your card : your coloring, papers and layout... Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)